The Virginia sneezeweed might just bee one of the homeliest flowers I’ve ever seen. But it’s amazing name won my heart! I really do love it, and in a bunch even the Virginia sneezeweed looks charming, in that down home kind of way. Plus, with the paper version you can enjoy them with out even a sniffle!
- white floral tape
- 18 gauge floral wire
- Light yellow hand painted tissue paper
- Dark yellow hand painted tissue paper
- 8.5 in. x 11 printer paper
- 8.5 in. x 11 in Rice Paper or printer paper
- 8.5 in. x 11 in transparent vellum or printer paper
Free Downloadable Printables and Templates
Try it for yourself! And when you do use hashtag #foldedPetal with your photos!
Please let me know what you think in the comments, I want to make the best paper flower how-to guilds for you and your input makes that happen!
(click any image to see full size)